The Rosenberg MAP Survey: Annual National Study of CPA Firm Statistics
The leading national compendium of CPA firm practice management benchmarks.
CAN'T WAIT? GET THE INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF EBOOK EDITION: Add the ebook version to your order and start benefiting immediately. Your full-length spiral bound report will be shipped USPS Priority Mail.
You save $50.00 (10%)!
The CPA Industry’s Largest, Most Authoritative Annual Report
WHERE DOES YOUR FIRM RANK?
In this year’s report, five new trends are especially eye-opening:
1. Organic growth hits 5.8%, a nice increase from the year-ago figure.
2. Merger frenzy shows no signs of slowing, accounting for 28% of total growth.
3. Income Per Partner averages $406,000, up 4%.
4. Large increases in staff-partner ratios leading to fatter margins.
5. Baby Boomer retirements fuels wave of new partners.
The Rosenberg MAP Survey is well-known and well-respected within the national CPA industry for its accuracy, thoroughness and high participation rate.
“THE barometer for CPA firm practice management.”
SEVEN REASONS ROSENBERG IS THE BEST
- Large number of participants — almost 400 firms.
- Results are reviewed by three CPAs for accuracy and validity.
- A customized benchmarking sheet for your firm.
- Row-by-row data for each firm – no other national survey gives you this.
- Comprehensive analysis and an executive overview of key findings.
- Key metrics broken down by size range, population range and geographic location.
- Dozens of special analyses and correlations – never seen in any other MAP survey.
- Firms, sorted by size:
— firms with annual fees >$20M
— firms with annual fees $10M-$20M
— firms with annual fees $2M – $10M
— firms with annual fees <$2M
— sole practitioners
- 100 benchmarks in all
- Four different city population ranges
- Four-year trend analysis
- Statistics seldom seen in other surveys
- Research showing which statistics correlate the most with profitability
- Partner compensation, partner buy-in and buy-out and partner retirement plans
- Statistics for CPA-operated financial services practices
- Executive summary written by Marc Rosenberg
Commentary, analysis and forecasts by leading authorities, including:
Allen Koltin, Koltin Consulting
Jeff Pawlow, President, The Growth Partnership
Marc Rosenberg, The Rosenberg Associates
Jennifer Wilson, Convergence Coaching
Gary Adamson, Adamson Advisory
August Aquila, Aquila Global Advisors
Sam Allred, Upstream Academy
Gale Crosley, Crosley Company
Chris Frederiksen, Panalitix
Angie Grissom, The Rainmaker Companies
Rita Keller, Keller Advisors
Roman Kepczyk, Xcentric
Art Kuesel, Kuesel Consulting
Tamera Loerzel, Convergence Coaching
Rob Nixon, Panalitix
Terry Putney, Transition Advisors
28 KEY DATA POINTS FOR FIRMS OF ALL SIZES
- Age of the Partners
- Audit Practice Impact on Key Metrics
- Bigger Firms and Profitability
- Billing Rates of Partners within the Same Population Market
- Billing Rates: Do Firms With High Rates Have Lower Realization?
- Client Retention: Acquiring a Firm vs. Internal Retirements
- Dress Code
- Elite Firms Analysis
- Gender Mix and Percentage of Female Partners
- Financial Services
- Managing Partners’ Client Responsibilities
- New Partner Buy-In
- New Partner Compensation
- Non-Equity Partner Position: A Growing Trend
- Partner Agreements
- Partner Charge Hours and Income per Partner
- Partner Compensation Systems
- Partner Retirement/Buyout
- Partner Retirement Plans: Penalty if clients leave the firm
- Partner Retirement Plans: How many firms are making goodwill based payments?
- Partner Retirement: Mandatory retirement
- Profitability Measurement
- Small Cities and Profitability
- Staff Billable Hours
- Staff to Partner Ratio Correlated to Income Per Partner
- States: Profitability and Growth for Certain States
- Tax Season Impact on Staff Billable Hours
- The Statistics that Correlate Most with Firm Profitability
Spiral bound, 182 pages.
You save $50.00 (10%)!